Thursday, June 26, 2014

Life's Adventures and Blendies....not just for Blending!!

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a Birthday Card I did for my friend Judy! We've been freinds forever!!! 
She such a good freind.....we don't have to talk everyday or even see each other that often....but we're besties for sure!!

Judy is not a stamper but Loves getting homemade cards from me. I hope you like it Judy! Happy Birthday my sweet Friend!
               
I used the Life's Adventure Hostess Set on this card. I loved that little cake the minute I saw it. So fun don't you think? I colored it with my new Blendabilities (available on July 1st) and just colored. You know you can simply color too. They are fabulous for Blending and coloring but also for just coloring. No streaks of lines....so cool! 

I also used the brand new large Polka Dot Embossing Folder too. It's so sweet and then topped it off with a Triple Bow made with my Magic Bow Maker....so fluffy and fun and available at the top of my blog for purchase!!!  I added a bit of glitter and it just sparkles...wish it showed more in the picture.....

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in!
See you next time!










post signature

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Great card...almost Fourth of July colors!